Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Keeping Up

Man, I should really write as things happen! Once a few days go by, there are so many things that have happened that I tend to forget the sequence. God is always at work around us...

I'm so grateful to God that He allowed me to be home for the summer to go through the Experiencing God study. What I learned from His Word during those days have carried over here with me. It took a whole semester before i realized it but that's coolin. So what has been going on, I can't begin to tell. Over the winter break that just ended two short weeks ago i built a few more great relationships that God blessed me to have encountered. This semester my classes stand as

1. Christian Missions
2. Christianity & Western Culture II
3. Persuasion and Debate
4. Hermeneutics/ Bible Study Methods

Less classes, less credit hours, greater workload
I'm working 24hrs a week now opposed to the 30+ from last semester; Praise God

I really want to work on the discipline of school work this semester and want to honor those who have invested in my life to send me here that I might grow closer to/Love the Lord and others as the Word of God has commanded. To be equipped for the work of ministry as God leads me in life.

I just got done doing some reading for class tomorrow morning, I'm tired. I still need to print and read 18 pages before i go to sleep. so let me go. I'm trying to average at least 7 hrs this semester...last semester it was like 4.5 and i had migraines for like 8 or 9 weeks darnit...OK love yall....i will try to write more frequently... comment or something,let me know if you're even reading this. . . not that it will make a difference to my writing it

keep the love alive! Love like Jesus Christ

1 comment:

  1. Is Persuasion and Debate a new class? I know you'll learn a lot this semester. I love Dr. McDuffee!!! I hope that you make your goals for reading, but if you don't that's ok because your identity isn't in whether you read 7 hrs or not ;-) And caffeine helps my migraines. I usually take extra ibuprofen with pepsi instead of water. It might help u too! Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete