Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break wk1 (Reflection if My Mind's Eye)

Week one of Spring Break is practically over. Tonight i go to an art show with a friend. Last night we finished our work so far for the CRIBS, the ministry i serve on Thursday. Christians Radically Impacting Brothers and Sisters...we work w high school age students in the hood. that's where my church is...Reborn Community Church...
PRAY FOR US!

Also, this week I've been working 6-12/1pm mon-fri...that has been ok. i was late to work yesterday though...i know, myyyy baad. I've had the privilege to help with coaching my lil brother Lynell and his junior high bball team. We lost our last game that was to determine whether we would go to the play-offs, but that's ok. they may want me to coach the team next year though...that is, if they dont close down the school for testing scores...I know.
PRAY FOR THEM

I've been reading the Word lately and it has been so very good of course... the last 3 weeks or so I've read (in order) Job, Hebrews, Daniel, Revelation, and just finished Ecclesiastes this morning...
What more can I say...PRAY FOR ME!

And now, finally the first week in April we will jump start CRIBS again, after a semester of preparation, after a church move, a leadership change. And we need God. We need our walk to be on point or we will do damage working in our flesh. We talked about this yesterday. I've been blessed to sit in on some Grad School modular classes this week on spiritual disciplines and spiritual warfare w/ a great professor that i admire here. So as my church begins to draw near Resurrection Sunday and our youth ministry starting back up and getting ready to fast and pray more. It is going to get tough...This week alone has been tough...so if you would Saints!
Please Pray...I Love You all...
God be merciful and bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment