Monday, August 29, 2011

when "help" is all I can say.

So the saying goes "closed mouthes don't get fed."  Well I ain't that hungry right now, but I am broke. So I'm sure you get the picture. and that is what this particular post is all about. Me in need of your help. It is really that humbling. But God has taught me much about being humble and how dependant I really am. Not an unhealthy dependancy, But a Godly dependancy. Praise the LORD! so here it is.....



  My name is Delroy Martin Jr., I am 24yrs old, and I am in need of your support and prayers. I have come the halfway point of pursuing a degree at MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE in Chicago, IL, for the Fall/Spring year of 2011-2012.                       

At this particular school, federal aid provided through FAFSA goes toward the already paid tuition fee that partnered donors and businesses worldwide have committed to so that every student accepted here can be blessed for seeking to impact the Kingdom. Aside from tuition, the unpaid room & board and extra fees in past years, have cost $4,800 - $5,000 but in recent days, economic troubles have caused this price to grow to $5,800 –$6,400.

I desire to focus completely on my studies and growth in the Lord as well as the work of ministry. The truth is that working a part time job of 24hrs, studying full time and doing ministry, will not cover the $1000+ school bill that I am to pay each month. With a donation or financial gift of any amount you can help further my education. I am studying for a degree in Communications Studies/Bible, as well as studying to participate in the ministry of Evangelism.

I plan to complete my four years of college and use this degree working in full-time ministry speaking, writing, training leaders, and organizing churches and their leaders and benefiting the Church and various communities around the United States and the world.

I am humbly asking you to take an interest in supporting me. Will you? In all things, I am most grateful that you took time just to read this. I pray God bless you in a tremendous way.

If you would like to know how you could support me through prayer and financially, please see the page that follows; my mailing and contact information is below. The school website is Moody.edu feel free to visit the website to gather any further information about the school.

With Sincere Thanks,

Delroy Martin Jr.

First of things, I thank you, for your time, your help and your prayers toward me.

I ask that you would join me in prayer for my studies, ministry, and relationships that I am building here while in school as I seek to glorify God with everything.

I ask that you visit and subscribe to my Blog that you might be able to keep up with what I am doing here to see and know for yourself that what is taking place is real and true.

Financially,

I know times are hard for people to give but I do not have the means to pay for college on my own. I do seek alternative ways of financial help. You can trust that I would not be asking if there were not need.

I ask that you would send what you can spare, even if only $5, $10 or $20. I need all the help I can get. If you choose to bless me with more I could be no more grateful than someone who spares a dollar to my educational cause. I thank you all the same in humility, with love and gratitude.

All checks must be made out to MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE, with my account number on them (4047671) to ensure that all moneys will be directly deposited into my school account.

Please send all checks or money orders to the address below.
My ID# must be present on the check (4047671)

Delroy Martin Jr. CPO 562
820 N La Salle Blvd.
Chicago IL, 60610

My number:
951-445-8688

My email address:

And my love:
Living to Make HIM Known

No comments:

Post a Comment