Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mens Prayer

This Post alone is dedicated to God. For the record.

By conviction, that I can speak on at a later date, I started a men's prayer group at Moody. Sweeting 222 if you wanna know. I see small numbers every Wed night from 9-10pm. The most there have been at one time was 7. But tonight there were four of us, 4. That's the usual turn out. I can tell you now that one hour is never long enough to pray for us. But tonight was different.

Truthful confession, honest questioning, real conversation, humble and Spirit filled. And for these three men of God I am thankful and grateful, because something was accomplished. And I depend on the Lord for His promise. Because He knows. Even if they/I/we don't.

So why don't more men come. I don't know, but I know what it could be. So I've got work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment