Monday, July 16, 2012

last weeks lightbulb

I have a great calling!
And to whom much is given, much is certainly required. You see, I have fared that ministry is a lifestyle that goes beyond commonality. My lot has been cast by God. It has fallen on perfect sides. I get what I am suppose to everyday, because He is just in all His ways. It is very fortunate to be in the will of God. the perfect will of the Almighty. I go through cycles daily. I am limited but am connected to resourceful Master. So why do I fret? many troubles and  challenges come my way; "to the one who overcomes." it says. That's the song they sang. "happy is the man," he wrote by wisdom. Then with his next breath he cried out in agony. all go through cycles, daily. We're not "all" so different. I'm just acknowledging that I need help, encouragement, guidance, wisdom, strength, discipline and much  much more. Sometimes I think ans say, "When will my blessing come?" Well, I woke up, I know and I am known by Him. Then I was reminded by a mom, the very words of scripture tattooed on my chest, Proverbs 30:7-9(look it up)...
My lot has been cast by God. It has fallen on perfect sides.
Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment