Friday, March 22, 2013

"I" ... "I'm" ... "I" ...

I spend a lot of time alone. lol.

I have plenty of moments when I take deep breaths that come from what seems like absolutely nowhere.

I'm pretty sure they follow uncanny thoughts, emotions, visions and whatnot or whatever was there at the time.

I get the feeling of a deep hollow in my gut that strikes me with a quickened paralysis equivalent to that of panic/anxiety attacks, except that the panic and anxiety aren't present.

I wish there was a man that could actually be committed to helping me get to where I want to be in this life, to take me under the wing and train me. Not to just check up on me and sit and talk like they understand what I'm actually trying to get to. Action! You gotta be in my grill to get me to budge. But yall don't get it, you think it's part of the "being a man" stage. Well how the ---- does someone left to themselves become a man. I promise you that my whole generation feels this way. Though some of us are deceived because we are really trying on our own and just pray that God will get us there in your absence.

I don't know how to sleep well. So I only use what is sufficient to not die.

I don't eat as much because I've actually lost my appetite for life ever sense my granpa passed.

I've lately been using my margin money to do things that rich folks do; movies, shows, food, charity. The only problem is that I bear a consequence they do not. I'll end up broke and in a worse spot.

I miss my lil sister and mother worry about them often. Feel like I'm not a good enough big brother.

I'm scared I won't get back to school by the time the 2014 semester starts.

I'm wonder what I would do if I knew I was heading toward homelessness.

I met this young lady, trying to work out a day to go out, it's been almost 4yrs. (let this go tho, not open for discussion).

I want to go back to Kenya! That's what I really think about the most these days. Getting away from you all for a while. (you being entirely subjective, don't trip)

I'm tired of writing. Pray for me, if you will.

2 comments:

  1. You have been the best big brother in the world to me! You know how to be a man- trust yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is all you need. Trust that and you will not go wrong. Do not worry about tomorrow, it will take care of itself. Do not focus on what's not there, enjoy what is present, life. Know who you are and be glad for that. God is real, no doubt. He has a plan, we know. Missing links are opportunities to see God perform the impossible, don't miss it. Lastly, you will always have a home, because you have love that most people can only dream or imagine having, do not forget that.

    ReplyDelete