Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wrote this for you to see.

No not you......

You.

Your opinions are just as strong. Your statements are just as passionate. To not care is funny to me. Most times we may say we don't care at all. But sometimes its just that "I don't care about what you got going on. This is meaningless, because it's meaningless to me." Which is a form of care, at least for self. Self preservation, well, sorta. So if we back out, stop, let it go or whatever, we are making bigger and louder statements than we know. Because it's still a choice. We choose to continue for a reason, and to stop for a reason. Bottom line is. Your opinions are just as strong and your statements just as passionate. You just show it different.

I wrote this because I knew you would see it. Just for fun, just because, smiling the whole time. I know its not serious, and that you don't care. I know, I know. Let it go already. hahahahhhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment