Sunday, March 16, 2014

The One

This can turn into a sermon, a teaching, a curriculum, a novel even. So don't do it. Especially because I'm not right now either, but I might. So cut me some slack and don't steal this one. Get it, 'this one', because I titled my post "The One". hahahahaha .......... man I crack myself up. Anyway, let me get this out. Ecclesiastes 3:11 says "He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end." (scroll down)










I think about relationships all day


For all that I am knowledgeable of and connected to


My relationships


Like a web that I am at the center at, I spread 360 degrees


It's straight, it's bent, it's boxed, it's flat


and all come back to me


My relationships


And something... always... is the closest... it... could possibly be


But all I want would be The One that centers these with me


I am never found alone, when even darkness finds its home, among the space where nothing roams, but lonely it can be


so when it has come down to this


The One becomes my need


In the eyes of all I see this plain as if a mirror placed in front of me is clear your face is what I see how can I see myself in ev-ree-ba-dee that I see when they're not me I only long and look for you where I see me you see my eyes they beg you please reveal yourself so that I see what lie beneath will match that hollow point which leaves me in my grief please be THE ONE!


My relationship.


Heart beating rapidly


Breathe not attached to me


Breathing won't produce peace


For this is how the soul rages


Causing the life to reach and cling


To relationship.


A web is not a road, it's oblivion


A road is not life, at the end from beginning


And this is not the way


The truth is that life is eternal .... ly


God


From my beginning


Death has been with me


"I'm looking for life", I say


but all you keep doing is mocking me


My Relationships.


I realized again you're not The One


The friend, lover, sister, brother, mother, other and EVERYTHING...


I looked again


"you, are not me."


"I'm looking for life" you say


"you, are not... me."


...


"give up" I heard


This came from not my web (lol)


I looked 360 degree and all of them still there


My relationships


"Which one of you have spoken, will you come out in the open, please move closer to this center fill this empty space with me"


Still nothing


Not one connection to my web tugging


"give up" I heard


I knew immediately. "The One"


"It's you, you are the one."


"please come and take this grief, please tell me this could be, who are you I can't see you, who are you,..."


"are you me"


Silence came to me.


then all so suddenly he said


"I AM THAT I AM"


"I AM"


" THE ONE"


....is He. not her. no thing.  not me.














No comments:

Post a Comment