Saturday, December 26, 2015

(Choose To)... A Look into Perspective

Have you had that moment in your young life when you really seem to grab hold of something you felt you could really push for?

I've had a few.

I was between 20-21 years old and I did not care. I was experiencing "the way" of living as a newly rededicated Christian. "Christian", which I felt was a step past, "believer", in the sense that I would now practice "Christian values and principles" in my day to day living.  WHAT A TASK, right?

Here I am, walking around, trying to be, "Bold for Christ!" 

And,..honestly....

...I was just working too hard at it. I shouldn't have been such work. Always "making sure" I was "fitting God in there" and more importantly, Christ. 

What's with this orthodox huh?  As far as I've come to see it. Christianity is pretty unorthodox. So I spit this little rhyme. 

Now I'm 28. I see that, "way", a little differently now. I love the unorthodox. It's much simpler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment