Monday, December 28, 2015

(Legacy Tribute)... A Look into Perspective

This is a song about remembrance. Because the things we remember are special to us. The people we remember are dear to us. The moments we remember are eternal to us. That's how I especially feel about my grandparents. Words can't express. If you know then you know, and if you do not know it's ok. I'm sure that you have gained in an area of life that I cannot relate. But I understand, and I can still touch your heart strings.

There are people in life who we encounter that just, "stay". They're the parents of our friends, our family, strangers that we talk to in line at the dollar store and the blatant honesty of children asking us to make sense of our loaded statements.

Life is good. The gift of Life brings us together to experience spectacular chemistry. It can come from anyone and can happen at any time. It will leave its mark. We will remember it, it becomes a legacy. Your Legacy, My Legacy, Our Legacy.

Live that way. That's "Living to be Known"

No comments:

Post a Comment