Wednesday, December 30, 2015

(Thinking About It Pt.3)... A Look into Perspective

Today is Dec 30th, 2015. My Moms Birthday!!! Happy birthday mom you look beautiful as ever. You know Black don't crak and you been looking the same since the day you gave birth to me. For that I thank You. And for a portion of my great looks. I couldn't have done it without you!

My favorite day of the month. I read Proverbs 30, which is my favorite Proverb. But it's also the last post date for "Perspective."

You may or may not have been following the music along with each blog entry post but that is OK. If you went on youtube and searched for "Valet Del Roy", you'll find me. What's even more exciting is all the new content I have coming for you in this coming year. New music, poetry, short stories, blogs and video... Ohhhh I think we're going to have some fun.

Thinking About It is the last and final track piece to "Perspective", a music project I composed over a few years of my young adult life from the years 2007 - 2012. We don't need to go into further detail now because I have so much to share. It's a loaded verse ain't it. Please Enjoy.

I hope you find some time to check out the full project on YouTube or Soundcloud. Look out for a special blog tomorrow before we kick off 2016 in full effect. I love yall. Thanks for reading and letting me get into you life. Peace and blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment