Monday, January 8, 2018

To Be... Effective.

Hello World,

Valet Del Roy here, and, I am very grateful that you are also here. Please, don't follow me, please, partake with me. How are you? I know many of you that read along and to those I do not, "Whaddown... How you live?"... a greeting I use pretty often. I'm on a timer right now so I'll get to it.

Lately, I've been struggling with writing about the things I converse about. I'll explain. I can't write as well as I can talk. I almost grit my teeth every time I think about it. I like communication. Speaking, video, music, and writing. I just simple do not write enough. Over last few years I've been practicing in each way to better my communication spectrum. This year, it's writing.

So here's the thought. I was asked recently, "So you're doing all of this for what? what are you trying to be in the world, bro? famous? a rapper, speaker, poet, author and humanitarian? a family man? what's up?"

I was like, "So yea, I do all that... but, you know what, I really Don't want to be famous. I want to be Effective."

And then, after over an hour of fleshing out ideas, that had us so far from our original conversation in topic, but not in principle. After then hitting everything from politics to religion, social economics, the media, the town, our home towns, and a few good memories. We were able to wing it back to our goals.

We chose that being Effective is an Exploration worth Endeavoring to it's Entirety. Was that poetic or what? Lol.

Valet Del Roy
I'm just, Living To Be Known
4WORDS is the Motion
Ride With The Valet
#Effective2018

No comments:

Post a Comment