Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back to Schoolers, We Are!

I bet you like my Yoda jargon; don't you? The first week back to school have come and gone. That was fast. Now I only have 15 weeks to go. One things that I know, attitude makes a grave difference to the schooling endeavor. I know there were some adults in my past (mom and dad will get credit first) that told me this before. True this is (in my yoda voice). Not only do I love my professors this semester, but I love all the classes too. It is quite unfortunate that I feel like only a handful of us students here out of 1,500 plus are actually saying that. I've literally been waiting at least a month to get back to school. I had to read more than 200 pages for my first class back the weekend before classes even started. That's what comes with school. No easing in, no warnings, and no grace; at least for what it seems. Still I must interject that if you were as excited for class and work as kid that just learns how to read, you would not dread being the back to school. Instead you would be driven for the knowledge you obtain and not just the people that sit in dread with you wondering what you'll all be doing once your class ends. So think about it, stay busy, and work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment