Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just As It Is!

So I seen someone get shot on Sunday. Luckily for him, he was grazed at the head. Now that there, is close proximity. A family in our church also had there car stolen this past Sunday. Pray for them.
School has started and I love my classes. It seems that I'll have a bit of work to do unlike my past three semesters and I thoroughly appreciate it. I look forward to it. I can't afford to stay after this semester, nor will I have enough to pay the current one, yet I am not worried as I trust in the Lord to be my provider. So be looking out for a support letter very soon. Love you guys. talk to you soon. Be looking out for the next survey.  

3 comments:

  1. D-roc, im here praying for you bro! God is truly working in your life! Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete