Saturday, March 31, 2012

Yes, Slow

I like it slow. Really, I do. Over my years I seem to have these moments of epiphany almost. Amidst my so seemingly busy and fast paced life, I stop. I say to myself, "I'm tired" and begin to mooooovve sllloooooow. Slow always works really good for me; for a while. Soon enough I forget how good slow is and somewhere, some day, at some time blink twice and realize that I'm actually moving faster than before I had slowed down.

Whyyyyy?

This week I've been really slow again walking, talking, moving, working, and listening for my mental, physical and spiritual LIFE! It's true. I got more done too. Let me say this too, I've used less words this week than I have in a long time. And I like it that way. So for now, I'm slow. Yes, slow.

1 comment:

  1. That's so good! I've been learning the same thing about myself! The speed of life out here keeps me going quick, but really, I'm such a slow dance through life type of guy!

    ReplyDelete