Saturday, November 3, 2012

A thought tonight

Often times when people write we look for profound words that strectch down the vertical page(s); and I dont know how I feel about doing that, or even trying to do that right now.

There comes a time in a young mans life when he looks around and notices that no one is there in his moment of unsecured life. When he stands and makes a decision for himself. Not selfishly as if others arent on his mind. But one what cannot be altered because of worry in how that affects them. I dont know how to make that clear. I was thinking these thoughts today. I have not made such decisions yet,but truly I am sixty three days away from it. I dread the moment at this point in time. It changes everything, every plan. Yet, my life is the Lord's. I will not be shaken. So I apologize in advance for the pain that will come. On my end and yours if you may feel such emotions. I love you. And I may have said I never would, but I'm thinking that I just might! Let's keep praying on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment