Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For You but For Us Too

OK,
So where did I leave off last...Oh Yes! Missions Conference right....
I think that the conference went well; I had seen and heard some eye opening things in regards to missions work and all the different type of organizations that are doing work around the world right here in the U.S. and over seas. Surprisingly, something that was brought to attention was the fact that there weren't very many people in comparison to the whole were interested in the missions particularly to Jews. That's sad and it's true. They are STILL the Chosen.
Other than that there are two Organizations that I've connected with
1. Christar- the main focus on the Philippines but very much abroad in the world
2. Christ Hope Int- the main focus to AIDS affected young peoples in Africa's Sahara

Pray for the relationship I'm building with both and that if God is leading me to be involved with them that i listen and go and not hesitate but do the work Ive been prepared to do in joining HIM.

What's next?............Oh,
so i thought i had a paper due on tomorrow. NOT! this dang thang is due on the first...i mean what the heck, howd i miss that, my whole life changed in a matter of minutes when the homie told me that last night....all bad tho; it just gave me more opportunity to procrastinate which i gladly took advantage of.........don't judge me, i know your laughing rt now but that's only cuz you know me...hahaaaaaaaaah.....ha....ha.....HA!

OK, now for the real reason i came to write this blog....(man i be puttin periods..........everywhere, guess you see how i think huh....just like i talk) don't hate...put that drank down and get some living water...

ok ok ok....So Ive been reading this book by Voddie Baucham Jr. called WHAT HE MUST BE...if he wants to Marry my Daughter...
I just finished this book last night. and it was....it was............BOMB! and it speaks of preparing young men and women for marriage....really for life...i recommend it. buy it, read it. think about it

I was listening to this song as i thought on these things....Rose...by Da Truth...at 4:30 the song is pretty much over less you like instrumental but yea......listen...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FdguhN2kc

Oh and Ive also been doing this survey round here for the young women. it started at school and progressed to something that i also believe if far under noticed by not only men but women. we talk about it at times and even long for it but it seems to me when i ask this question that he reaction i get from ladies are not only alarming but they either laugh, pause, or look confused. so i believe this must be addressed to open some thought.. but more on that later...we need to become Biblical Men and prepare for life, service and marriage...and ladies need to be Biblical Women and prepare for life, service and marriage...women be alert. men be cautious.....survey things coming in parts...this is part one. the introduction....hahahahahaahaahah


shout out to my boys representing J Phi J......haha JOSHUA'S MEN..... THE O.G. Squad lets honor that. Remember it. and continue to live in it....it's still a big part of my life. don't make me have to trip on yall.....haha love yah tho..you know what i mean tho fellas...yall stay sic.....sexy in Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment