Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long Day Ahead

Originally I wanted to write things in sequence so that i could keep things updated according to what i experience on a daily basis....
.....that just ain't gone work....

Yes I write how i speak to my friends, this is not a novel, and if it were, I'd still write it how i want to. This is not about sounding intelligent for you. My peoples know that I am very "proper", when i need to be....

It's after midnight here and I'm bout to knock out and hit the pillow like a TKO. Tomorrow i work from 9am-2pm and then finish this paper between then and 6:45 pm then i work from 7pm-6am....yep, that's what's about to happen...Pray for me, even tho you're going to read this after the fact.

I began a survey for women that is only one question. I'll be writing that up in the next couple weeks so look out for that over Thanksgiving break. I don't have much to say rt now..........WAIT! that's a lie, rather, I'm not going to say much right now...goodnight...i love you guys, even tho yall read my stuff and ain't subscribed yet....yea, i already kno.... keep doin what you spose to....to the rest, i love you too, truly!

shout out to club bed, club sleepy time, and club nap nap....see yall there
credit to my boy J-City.....Goin Ham fo' da Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment