Sunday, November 7, 2010

Migraine Headaches

The last two weeks have felt so unproductive. Not that I'm not doing anything, but I am definitely doing less. Seemed to have found myself in a season of migraine headaches. These things stop a young man in his tracks. I get completely nonfunctional. I thought it was due to lack of sleep, but as i've spent the last week catching up, I'm not so sure. Anyway, I been praying that they go away because I am really tired of taking pain killers to help subside. I even wake up with them, i think those are the worst. and since i cant take care of this little issue medicinally anymore(home towners know what i'm talkin) then i need them gone. I missed two days of classes because i just couldn't handle the pain. And that's not common, i think migraine headaches and pepper spray are in my top 4 category of "the worst pain i've ever felt."

Somebody need to pray for me.

1 comment: