Saturday, October 9, 2010

Well Rested Oddness..haha

So yesterday i was pretty burnt out. After a long week of all these things I put my time into that I absolutely love, I thought "OK, lay down for about a half hour then go to the coffee shop and get busy again." (coffee shop* i know right...college/coff ee...so typical)......anyway
I fall out about 5:30pm and dont get up until 9pm...felt great even though i missed out on hearing one of my favorite professors talk...after looking past that I just went up there anyway and did some reading and so social work(facebook) haha. Took two picture so i could show off my haircut and ring that I've been wearing since we've begun that small group...

Fast forward>>>
I get back to the dorm and my floor has cleared out the lounge and are playing wallball...IM IN!
not even in there five minute and i get that lil blue ball thrown right at my face...POW! left side cheek...horrible i know but i shook that off. and we played for about thirty more minutes....and i hit the pillow around 12:30 am......sunrise came at 8:30am this morning. Thats like 11 hours of sleep in total.... i feel so good today that its odd. I never sleep like that...I dont even know what to do with myself right now

OK, I do... but thats not the point, the point is that I caught up on sleep and i feel wonderful and odd. Im going to put on some music and clean this room before my 12pm meeting with an upperclassman named Chello. Good man. then I have an intermural flag-football game at 3pm...
then its back to the dorm to get ready for the Formal Open House...this I like one of the two times the ladies are invited to come to/in the guys dorms... and one of the few times things in the guys dorms get cleaned up, set up and smelling fresh. it's quite funny to see how things so quickly change..ahahaha anyway.. the theme is Red Carpet or something so they want us to dress... i think ima do something very uncommon....i post some pictures on the facebook and see if people trip....i think itll be awsome.....but that's to be determined. so ill catch yall later.....

shout out to my boys Ryan, Chad, Chris.....im proud of yall, keep doing ya thing and taking care of yall families...im praying for yall, and all who read this should be too...which means they are!

Love and chicken
im gettin popeyes for dinner!
Peace out

D-roc

No comments:

Post a Comment