Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stages (Poem)

 Stages


No Lord no…

I’m not ready…

I don’t even know where I’m going

If only you would answer that second prayer

I’m not comfortable here

Yes Lord yes…

I do trust You…

But why this place

This will be too hard

I’m not equipped to handle this

Why Lord why…

I do remember what You’ve done…

This just ain’t the same thing

I can’t relate here

Who would want to hear me

Ok Lord ok…

My hope is in You…

Well maybe things will go well

We’ll see how this works out

Who knows what will happen

Sorry Lord sorry…

I give up fighting…

You are in control

This is your working not mine

Your will be done God
I SURRENDER! 


And here's something from Propaganda. Enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Dopeness! I love the progression happening! That's real bizness bro. Good crap!

    ReplyDelete