Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Quick Update.

Man, This summer has been long, festive, intense, calm, and any other adjectives that can be thought of I'm sure...(those, are, adjectives......right?) hahahah

Well I Start back to school on the 22nd of this month of August. That's exactly one week and 2 days yall.....SOO EXCITED.

I have much to catch you up on...so there may be a flurry of post, poems and pictures...well, maybe

What I think I'm most excited about is the two surveys I have yet to publish but had promised since last semester... haven't even looked at them. So that means I just need to get it out and get them over so I can move on to more for this up ans coming schoolyear.....

so that's all you get for now...I Love Yall....keep up w me. holla at me....comment...show me you're there. This is my imperfect, intentional, sporadic, jumbled, if you know me I be goofy/trippin/serious/mistaken for bipolar self............

Then that's what you can expect....if not. you've just been warned...
We gone love Jesus, have fun, be real and be us......Ready!

Don't Matter...HAHA! im gone

No comments:

Post a Comment