Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Supporting Missions to Kenya

Family and Friends,   
I truly believe that my education at Moody Bible Institute has been divinely orchestrated by God. The purpose at Moody is to glorify God and proclaim Jesus Christ by communicating the living truth- there is a living hope, salvation for sinners, comfort, wisdom and peace. There is, in fact, a life worth living for Jesus. 
God has blessed me with an opportunity to serve Him abroad in Kenya through short term missions for two weeks during my Spring break this March. I need your help to get there. 
Christ’s Hope International’s mission is, “Bringing the life-changing message of Jesus Christ to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS through discipling and care giving, presenting them perfect in Christ Jesus.”  
While in Kenya I will be serving in all three of the ministries provided: 
1.  Prevention of AIDS: teaching “Choose to Wait”- a biblical sexual purity program. This includes evangelism, discipleship, and life skills.
2.  Care and Compassion: providing physical, emotional and spiritual care to those that have AIDS or are HIV+

3.  Caring for Orphans and Vulnerable Children: fostering relationships, care-giving, and sharing the love of Christ to those orphaned by AIDS.
 I am asking you to support me in two ways if able:  

1. Through Prayer – For God to use and bless me, the ministry, and for further financial support.
2. Financially – The projected cost for this mission’s trip is $3,000. I need to raise full support for my airline tickets and miscellaneous expenses a week prior to March.  
Christ’s Hope USA, Inc. is a 501-3C non- Profit Corporation. All donations are tax deductible. You can donate directly to an account set for me by visiting:  
1. For Fund - Choose >>> "support a Specific Missionary
2. For  Donation Designation - Type >>> "Delroy Martin Jr/ Moody Bible"
3. Enter an amount

All checks can be made out to Christ’s Hope Inc. and sent to my campus mail at:


Delroy Martin Jr CPO 562
820 N LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60610


 I definitely appreciate and thank you for reading my support letter. I treasure your prayers and hope that you will be praying for me as I pray for you. To God be all glory in Jesus Christ and may He bless you greatly. 


Please subscribe to this blog and follow with updates until and through traveling to Kenya as well as my experiences here at Moody.


Thank You


Delroy Martin Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment