Friday, March 9, 2012

Tonight's Wonder

Tomorrow I'll be on a plane headed to Detroit, headed to Amsterdam, headed to Nairobi, headed to Kisumu, Kenya.

Africa!

Once a dream wanted for close to no reason at all.

Now a reality for the sake of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the glory of God.

Everyone says that their excited, or jealous, or wish they had the opportunity. They ask(some more so assume) I'm excited. But I'm nervous. This is no vacation, you know. These are lives. And I don't cry much. But I wonder?

It's that for real, that serious right now. Because I expect God to do what I can't imagine. He often does.

And that scares me. Not a fear as though I should be afraid for anything. But let me be honest. I'm not worthy. Although my every endeavor is driven by longing an hoping to one day be. (to hear "Well Done", that is)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah...
-
-
Deep breathe.

Just had to get that out. I'll be writing to you all so.

3 comments:

  1. Dude! I'm praying for you! can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to do great! The people are going to love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always praying for you son. Provision, Purpose and a Plan is what our God provides for us who are committed to loving, serving and obeying Him. Thankful that you have made the choice to follow where He leads you. Love you son. Enjoy the experience of God.

    ReplyDelete