Monday, January 2, 2012

Help Me Raise Support?

"Let's go to Kenya."
Those were the words that brought a great big smile to my face when I read them. Now I need help to make that happen. The Mission will cost $3,000.

I need what nobody loves giving up. Money. I can't get around it or act like I've got it. Every little bit goes a very long way.

Will You help me.

Pleas contact me in any way to see how you can help.
There is opportunity for you to represent me if you repost this video or spread the word and help me get to Kenya to serve. All my contact information is on the video and below it.

I cannot express my gratitute for you prayer, support, concern and help.

Thank You



My address:
Delroy Martin Jr. CPO 562
820 N La Salle Blvd.
Chicago IL, 60610

My number:
951-445-8688

 My email address:
delroymartinjr@gmail.com

My blog:
Well you're on it. haha

until next time...

Living To Be Known


No comments:

Post a Comment