Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Days of Africa

I realized the second day i was here, that I could really do myself a disservice and over-spiritualize everything. So lets keep that in perspective D-roc. Secondly, I'm struggling with the words to share here due to what I've seen and heard. How do I not be vague but also share exactly what I want to? I don't know.

Let me first say that the dream has come true. Travel, speak/teach the Word, love people. I think I've got everything but a wife now. I'll keep praying for that one though, haha. OK let's see....

I'm sure you want to hear about my experiences. I've been writing everything in this notebook I brought with me. But can I say something more important. This week has been full of ministry; as expected. My prayer life has increased, and my thought life has changed some I'm sure. I've been praying for more of the Holy Spirit's presence and power in me and in my team. We have a great team here. We visit homes, schools, jails, hospitals, in the slums, in the boonies for real too, it's real. But the last couple of days I've had moments that just silence me. I go quiet because I feel that if I speak, something will be said that should not, or maybe my team will see it. I'm sure that it's spiritual warfare. so pray for me, pray for us. In six days we'll be back on a plane. For now that's all I can say... God is very good to us. Amen.

I'll write again before we leave. But this is what I have to say right now. Thanks

In Jesus

3 comments:

  1. Remember,IT IS GOD who is at work in us to will and to do according to His purpose. He got you there, He'll give you the right words at the right time. Until then, deny, deny, deny, the flesh.
    Praying for you and the team. See the need, souls that need Jesus to make them whole in Him. That's it.
    What a blessing for you to experience and join God at work. God size problems can only be solved by God. Watch Him do the work and be amazed. Love you son. Stay strong in the Lord and in the power of HIS MIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delroy (D-roc)
    I'm very proud to know such a young man who is Listening and Doing the will of God. Let the Spirit lead you by day and keep you protected by night. God is with you and your team. My prayers goes out to you all and those in Africa. Ms. Tonia

    ReplyDelete