Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to a School Grind

I didn't have to work today. I came down to Moody because I have some work to do for a class that I was blessed to get an extension for. I saw some friends and it blessed my heart. I walked a little, that was good too. But I've now spent about five hours in the library today. It feels good. I've got alot to do but I am going to get it all done, and at a quality I haven't had time to produce in pass months and that is exciting for me.

I can not wait to get home and eat. Buying snacks here and there adds up so I gotta let that go, dang. On that note, I'm quite heated right now because I'm pretty sure I left the house this morning with my 7-day cta pass but now I can't find it. Trust me, I don't have it. I'll make some calls to see if I left it at the apt or at my friends pad that I stopped by to take a warm shower at, but if they say "no" then I literally wasted $23 and have to spend another $23. That's no bueno. That's that ____ I don't like!

Doesn't it always seem, that once your broke, you handle and steward money so much better. It's ridiculous. And because I jsut spent 2weeks in Cali I think my work check is going to be like $40. That's OK though, hahaha. God is so good that I know I dont have to be worried. I'll have enough for my bills by the end of the month. Praise the Lord!

Here's to just about being done with my first book, 29 more to go. Ima get this!

I've got work at 7am tomorrow. It's gone be cold in the morning. Amen! Then I'll head back to this library to get a lil more work and research done. I think I like this.

There is alot this is going to try to take place of what I left in this past year that will purposely make me "busy" again. To you I say "NO!" The Lord did not tell me to pick that up. So as a warning for now, please don't ask. I may be off from school this semester, BUT, that does not mean I have more time or money.

So soon I'll be starting a campaign  again to raise money for the next school year, not just semester. that's a $12 - $15,000 fundraising endeavor. I'm trusting God in how this all happens over the next seven months.

January and Febuary are the slowest months in a fiscal year. I might need to get another part time job.

Keep me in your prayers as things quickly progress and develope for me as I seek the wisdom, discernment and instructions of God. I won't make it without help. So until next time. Grace and peace in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment