Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Snippets

I can hear it, and so I sit to write lyrics, its been a while a while now
Dealin w/ crap alot lately, there goes a pile
It's crowded in my brain like a parade, stretched for miles
Pretty vile no empathizing for my fragile heart

The eyes from across said "I think you're OK"
Accompanied by a smile, enough to make my day
From hard moments, a moment from my moment of torment
In an instant I become more grateful

Noise equals silence, I think better in a crowd
When you speak to me directly, sometimes, I drown it out for the noise
But the problem, I look you in your eyes and I repeat
Each word you said, I get annoyed, you asked because you're annoyed

I guess, that it's impressive to look at your reflection
Realize that you should deal with the confession
Learn a lesson
Strive to make change, choose repentance, new direction
I guess, then its impressive when you see how it's reflected

I couldn't, understand inspiration from another
I lost it, the day I was released by my mother
Felt there's no confiding in my sisters and my brothers
Prayed God bring it through, like I've seen you do many others

No comments:

Post a Comment