Monday, February 25, 2013

Time Redeemed

TIME
You have played a marvelous trick, you have
From that magnificent moment God crafted you
Chose a place for you in His plan

TIME
You are a glorifying monument
A landmark, so to speak, of him as Majesty on High
For you remind me of my Lord very well

maybe it is for this  reason that I do not understand you
For you lay in his hand, just as I do

I wonder if you understand you purpose
Whether you recognize the moments as I do
Or if you too, wait with eager anticipation
For the return of the King

For this reason I judged you
The moment they sinned, did you also bear consequence?
Your eternal state is better off than those who will face his wrath
In the end you will be redeemed; unbroken and perfected

Even now you are being used under his flawless command
And my eyes have finally been opened to see you
How we rest in his hand together
Something given, something lost, something redeemed
And thus meant to be redeemed

O, what a beautiful sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment