Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Weekend Home pt.2

So the festives came....

I had a great time with family, I always wish that I could have all my brothers and sisters in the same place at one time. Any time with any of then is when I'm happiest though.
At the house that afternoon we sat around and talked and just marveled at each other. My mom and grandma because I was home, me to my older brother who I had not seen in about two years, my little sister who grew taller and was missing some teeth and an older sister that is now engaged. And my father who I have been continually growing with love and respect for in my own sight and ways. YES! we all marveled.
We played the Wii. Bowling was a little rusty but if I had just one more day I would have stolen some records. Just like I did at Michael Jackson...If you have not played that game yet, go and buy it. First day back and I was stealing records. My fam couldn't believe it, but they all knew it would happen. As the evening grew we decided that we would order the fight. Pachiou(spelled that wrong) vs. Mosley baby; mom told me I could invite some friends over, so I did.
Now the fight was disappointing. But we all had a good time.
The next day I went with my mom to Church and it was so good! and we will talk about that soon. Afterward the family went out to eat (I mean, it was a holiday) Ocho de Mayo! Mothers Day and My Birthday! It really cant get any better than that. Just for the record though: Sizzler done came up yall!
We made it back to the house and my dad, my brother and I played some Wii bowling, to which I lost. And they were complaining about not hitting all strikes! Looks to me like somebody been practicing some ay(raised eyebrows look).
So I was suppose to fly back here to Chicago that evening so my best friend Ryan came to take me to the airport. But we booked my flight for the wrong day (:-o).....YES!!!HAHAAH.....one more day...I was kind of happy; no, I'd be lying. It was great. The only problem was that finals week began the next day and I needed to be in the Library so I could finish a paper. Anyway.
I went to Ryan's house and seen his family and had dinner with them and mama Ann. It was a good time to see them all again. After coming home I began on my paper while my brother laid next to me on the couch watching TV, until we both eventually fell asleep.
I rose early to get going again on my paper, and me and my brother just spent the day in that living room  happy to see each other and be in the presence of one another again. I said bye to my little sister that morning before she went to school and gave her a kiss and I Love Yous. then to mama later that afternoon after getting a mothers kiss.

 Eventually to dad right before I left. Then it was me, my brother and my two best friends Ryan and Chad next to me as I was about to head to the airport. Ryan drove, Brian rode and I was thinking the whole way to the airport. As I parted ways I hugged a best friend and a brother. Now I'm back two weeks later working and doing ministry. So until August fam....Let's keep living!
(if you want to see the mother's day tea surprise when my mom first seen me follow the shortcut below)

I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment