Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Catching Up with Myself

Finally, I obviously feel as if I right now in this moment have the time to lay here and type out some words for you. I've been spending the last three weeks out of school wrapping my mind around the last school year and where I have come to now. As of Sunday I am now a work commuter. That's right, you know the West Side of Chicago (Garfield Park area to be exact) where I go to church and actively do ministry. If you guessed it you're right. I am now a resident. Great you say! I know right! So i have some blogs to write to fill you in on some events that have taken place in recent day.

Like my conversation w "Ho Dap" freestyle emcee, Ho D. A. P., in his sixties, and he talked to me, then he listened to me talk about my G O D......
or the Turkish festival I came across right after I talked to Dap
or the homeless guys with the sign who I attempted to understand at the Turkish festival
adventures with Mike and Jarvis, Memorial Day heat, Bachelor party and more...

Last but not least two more survey analysis on the way...LOL you've been warned ahaha (big fun)

And most importantly...God, Christ Jesus, Holy Spirit talk

so pray for the community, ministry, finances, dental work, family, friends, yourself, and me if you get the chance....oh yea, pray for my wife (hahah) God's grooming her for me right now, a few more years yall...but lets just keep praying about that one. Yea lol....

1 comment:

  1. Ho Dap? Word! I'm keeping him and all those requests lifted and btw, I love the new headline at the top fam. Keep it movin kid.

    ReplyDelete